Terms and Conditions
The following sets forth the terms and conditions under which facereaderonline.co.in services ("facereader" or "facereaderonline.co.in" or "we" or "our") offers you access to our services.
Welcome! When using facereaderonline.co.in services, you ("user" or "you" or "your") agree to the terms and conditions described herein ("terms of service").
Acceptance of terms of service: please read these terms of service carefully before using the services provided by facereaderonline.co.in via our website (which is currently located at www.facereaderonline.co.in -- this "website"). By clicking the "i agree" button, you signify that you agree with these terms of service.
These terms of service may be amended by facereaderonline.co.in at any time in our discretion by posting the amended terms on our website. If you became a user prior to the posting of amended terms on our website, the amended terms shall automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted on our site. You agree that your continued use of this website after such amendment shall signify your acceptance of such change. This agreement may not be otherwise amended except by a writing signed by both you and facereaderonline.co.in
1. DESCRIPTION OF FACEREADERONLINE.CO.IN : FACEREADERONLINE.CO.IN provides face-reading analysis ("Content") via the electronic mail. In consideration for the Services, User agrees to:
(1) not use the face-reading analysis provided by us as proofs in courts of law.
(2) will not use the face-reading analysis provided by us in medical treatments.
2. USER ELIGIBILITY: The Services are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, the Services are not permitted to be used by minors (which means, in most jurisdictions, those under the age of 18) or temporarily or indefinitely suspended facereaderonline.co.in users. In addition, facereaderonline.co.in does not permit use of the Services by residents (a) of any jurisdiction that may prohibit our Services or (b) of any country that are prohibited by law, regulation, treaty or administrative act from entering into trade relations. If you do not qualify, please do not use the Services.
3. FACE-READING RESULTS: Upon availing our services, the user agrees to maintain the face-reading results as confidential. FACEREADERONLINE.CO.IN is not answerable to questions or objections raised by the third party.
4. OUR ACCESS TO YOUR PICTURES: In order to ensure that FACEREADERONLINE.CO.IN is able to provide high quality services, respond to customer needs, and comply with laws, You hereby consent to FACEREADERONLINE.CO.IN being able to access Your pictures and queries on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints or other allegations or suspected abuse.
7. REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- The user will be refunded fully if the pictures are of high quality but the face-reader expresses an inability in analysing the faces.
- No refunds will be made if the face-reader is not able to analyse pictures that are of poor quality or do not meet our criteria. User should ensure good quality of pictures before placing an order.
- Refunds cannot be issued on the order under any circumstances, once it reaches the "processing" stage which is after 5 minutes of making the order. Customers are requested to order carefully and with full consideration.
- If you wish to cancel an order, please e-mail our team at email@example.com within 5 minutes from making the payment.
- The timelines displayed on the site are an approximate. We try to adhere to them to a very large extent. However, as these reports are individual and manually generated by the face-reader himself, some delays are possible. We will try on a best case to deliver as soon as possible. Delays will not be considered as biases for refunds.
- We do not consider refunds for in-correct pictures provided by the customer. We request you to please re-check all your pictures when entered. FACEREADERONLINE.CO.IN will not consider refund requests resulting from the incorrect data provided by you. However, if you e-mail us at query@FACEREADERONLINE.CO.IN within 5 minutes of ordering the report, we will consider the changes to be made.
- The services provided by FACEREADERONLINE.CO.IN are not meant to replace any philosophical, emotional or medical treatment. It is offered here as a service. FACEREADERONLINE.CO.IN holds no responsibility or liability about the reality or reliability of the effects on the human physiology. On ordering the customer assumes full responsibility upon this matter. Thus, no refunds will be issued on this ground.
- Multiple payments against the same order will be refunded in full (without deducting transaction charges on the duplicate payments), after retaining the cost of a singular order.
8. USER BEHAVIOR AND RESTRICTIONS; COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: Your right to use the Services is personal to You. You represent that You are an individual and that You are not a corporation or other business entity. You agree not to resell or make any commercial use of the Services without the express written consent of FACEREADERONLINE.CO.IN. You are solely responsible for the contents of Your transmissions through Our Website. Your use of the Services is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. You agree:
- to comply with all Indian laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the India through the Service;
- not to use the Website or the Services for illegal purposes;
- not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to FACEREADERONLINE.CO.IN;
- to comply with all applicable regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to the FACEREADERONLINE.CO.IN Website; and
- to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and
regulations regarding Your use of the Services. FACEREADERONLINE.CO.IN makes use of the Internet to send and receive certain messages; therefore, Your conduct is subject to Internet regulations, policies, and procedures. You will not use FACEREADERONLINE.CO.IN for chain letters, junk mail, spamming, or any use of distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process. You agree not to transmit through FACEREADERONLINE.CO.IN any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. You further agree not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation. Attempts to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems are prohibited. You shall not interfere with any other FACEREADERONLINE.CO.IN users' use or enjoyment of the Website or Services.
9. NO WARRANTY. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
(a) the services are provided "as-is" and with all faults. Facereaderonline.co.in assumes no responsibility for availability (or lack thereof), timeliness (or lack thereof), deletions, misdeliveries, or failures to store any user communications or personalization settings; (b) in particular, but not by way of limitation, facereaderonline.co.in may delete the user data or the information therein if a query has been settled before ninety (90) days; (c) use of the services is at your sole risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data;
11. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO CONTENT: You acknowledge that the Content presented to User by FACEREADERONLINE.CO.IN is property of FACEREADERONLINE.CO.IN. You are not permitted to copy, use, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, or create derivative works from the Content unless expressly authorized by FACEREADERONLINE.CO.IN
12. NOTICES: Except as otherwise stated in these Terms of Service, all notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made via email. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after an email is sent to User at the email address provided by User in the Query Form and to FACEREADERONLINE.CO.IN at the address set forth below:
13. ARBITRATION; INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of, relating to, or in connection with this Agreement shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules in the Indian Law. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator, selected in accordance with the rules in the Indian Law, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party has the right to seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Navi Mumbai in order to protect the rights of such party pending the completion of any arbitration hereunder, and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India and venue in Navi Mumbai for any such proceeding. If either party files an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorneys' fees and costs up to one thousand US dollars.
Face Reading of a Person
Just collect the pictures, fill in the form above and get all your queries and doubts resolved